To deploy a test and make it available to your students, follow these steps.
- Turn editing On.
- Navigate to the main, student-facing page of the course and select the section where you would like students to see and access the activity.
- In the bottom right corner of the topic area, click "Add an activity or resource."
- Select Quiz and then click "Add."
- On the next page give the quiz a name and configure the quiz settings.
- Click "Save" and return to course.
- On the student-facing page, click on the quiz you just created, then click the "Edit quiz" button on the next page.
- Select the quiz questions you want to include from the drop-down menu on the right side of the page.
- Click the "Add to quiz" button at the bottom of the list to add the questions to your quiz.
- Click the "Save" button.
- Your quiz is now available to your students and will report to your grade book.
Watch a video of the process here
Submit a Support Request
Still need help? Submit a support ticket and a customer support specialist will be happy to assist you.
Opened a request already? Click here for an update.