All quizzes are available to you for preview in the "Tests" section of your "Course Tools.
To deploy a quiz and make it available to your students, follow these steps.
- Navigate to the student-facing area of the course where you want the student to access the quiz.
- Select "Assessments," then "Test," from the pull-down menu in this folder.
- In the next window, select the appropriate test by name from the list of available titles. Click "Submit."
- In the page of Test Options that opens next, click the availability and reporting settings you wish to apply so that each you wish to apply has a checkmark. Then click "Submit."
- Your quiz is now available to your students and will report to your Grade Center.
Watch a video of the process here
Submit a Support Request
Still need help? Submit a support ticket and a customer support specialist will be happy to assist you.
Opened a request already? Click here for an update.