Resources for your LMS (RLMS) is a Moodle course Backup file. To add these resources to your Moodle course, you will restore the file to a blank shell.
Moodle - RLMS file import
- If you do not already have a blank course set up in Moodle, ask your local IT staff to create one for you.
- Download the Moodle file from the Instructor Resource page for your text.
- Do NOT attempt to open the file after downloading.
- Log in to your Moodle account and navigate to your course.
- Turn EDIT mode On.
- In the Course Administration Panel, click Restore.
- On the Import a Backup File page, click Choose a File.
- On the File Picker page, click Upload a File.
- Click Browse to locate the .mbz file on your desktop.
- Click Upload This File.
- Click Restore.
- Make appropriate content selections and settings on the following restoration pages, clicking Continue at the bottom of each one. The Restore process may take some time.
- At the bottom of the Review page, click Perform Restore. (This may take a while.)
- On the Complete page, click Continue to access the restored content.
- You can now modify and arrange specific items to meet your needs.