Add a Norton Coursepack to your new or existing Canvas course and, in minutes, you'll have access to high quality, customizable tools for learning and assessment. Follow these instructions to install your Canvas coursepack.
How do I install a Canvas coursepack?
- Download your coursepack file - Canvas, IMS - from the For Instructors tab for your text. Leave it zipped and save it to your desktop.
- Log into your course shell in Canvas and navigate to the Settings tab.
- On the Settings page, click on Import Content into this Course.
- This opens a page where you'll select your file type.
- In the Content Type field on the next page, select Canvas Course Export Package.
- Browse for your file ending in imscc on your desktop.
- If you want to select specific items, check off Select specific content.
- Click on Import, and the system will begin the import process.
If you are selecting specific content, use the blue button to bring up the list of available materials.
Check off your desired content, and then click the Select Content button to begin the import process.
- While the import is running, a progress bar will appear on your page.
- When the import is complete, a button appears stating Completed.
- Return to the Modules to see your content.