Resources for your LMS (RLMS) is a D2L/Brightspace Course Export Package file. To add these resources to your D2L/Brightspace course, you will import the package file to a blank shell.
D2L/Brightspace - RLMS file import
- Download the package file from the Instructor Resource page for your text by selecting the download button beside the D2L/Brightspace Resources.
- Do not unzip or extract any content from the file.
- The file must have the .zip extension to import to D2L/Brightspace.
- Log into your course shell in D2L/Brightspace and navigate to the Content tab.
- From the Table of Contents tab; use the Import Course tab to access the link to Import Course Package.
- Upload your course export package file by browsing your desktop for the saved zip file.
- Click on Import All Components.
- Confirm your import selections and then click the second Continue button.
- When the process is finished, click View Content to access the course material.