Add a Norton Coursepack to your new or existing Moodle course and, in minutes, you'll have access to high quality, customizable tools for learning and assessment--all at no cost to you, or your students. Follow these instructions to install your Moodle coursepack.
How do I install a Moodle coursepack?
See the YouTube video tutorial for Moodle.
- If you do not already have a blank course set up in Moodle, ask your local IT staff to create one for you.
- Download the appropriate version of your coursepack from the Norton Resource Library and save the compressed file to your desktop. Very important: Do NOT unzip the coursepack after downloading.
- Log in using an account that has system administration privileges.
- Make sure EDIT mode is on.
- In the Course Administration Panel, click Restore.
- On the Import a Backup File page, click Choose a File…
- On the File Picker page (usually appears as a popup window), click Upload a File.
- Click Browse to locate the zipped file on your desktop.
- Click Upload This File.
- Click Restore.
- Make appropriate content selections and settings on the following restoration pages, clicking Continue at the bottom of each one. It will take a while to complete the restore process.
- At the bottom of the Review page, click Perform Restore. (This may take a while.)
- On the Complete page, click Continue to access the restored content.