Add a Norton Coursepack to your new or existing D2L/Brightspace course and in minutes you'll have access to high quality, customizable tools for learning and assessment. Follow these instructions to install your D2L/Brightspace coursepack.
How do I install a D2L/Brightspace coursepack?
- Download your coursepack file - D2L/Brightspace Coursepack - from the For Instructors tab for your text. Leave it zipped and save it to your desktop.
- Log into your course shell in D2L/Brightspace and navigate to the Content tab.
- From the Table of Contents tab; use the Import Course tab to access the link to Import Course Package.
- Upload your coursepack file by browsing your desktop for the saved zip file.
- To install the complete coursepack, including all grade center entries, click on Import All Components.
- If you want to select specific items, click the Advanced Options tab, then Continue.
- In the window Customize Your Course Package, check off your desired content, then click the Continue button to begin the import process.
- To import quizzes but not the grade center entries, uncheck the Grades component or select specific items.
- Confirm your import selections and then click the second Continue button.
- When the process is finished, click View Content to access the course material.