Add a Norton Coursepack to your new or existing Desire2Learn course and, in minutes, you'll have access to high quality, customizable tools for learning and assessment--all at no cost to you, or your students. Follow these instructions to install your Desire2Learn coursepack.
How do I install a Desire2Learn coursepack?
- Download your coursepack file - Desire2Learn Coursepack - from the For Instructors tab for your text. Leave it zipped and save it to your desktop.
- Log into your course shell in D2L and navigate to the Content tab.
- From the Table of Contents tab; use the Import Course tab to access the link to Import Course Package. Screenshot: http://screencast.com/t/LUNARjyvL9I
- Upload your coursepack file by browsing your desktop for the saved zip file.
- To install the complete coursepack, including all grade center entries, click the blue tab Import All Components.
- If you want to select specific items, click the Advanced Options... tab, then the blue tab to continue.
- In the window Customize Your Course Package, check off your desired content, then click the blue Continue button to begin the import process.
- To import quizzes but not the grade center entries, uncheck the Grades component or select specific items.
- Screenshot: http://screencast.com/t/709cNvTzlfm9
- Confirm your import selections and then click the second Continue button.
- While the import is running, green check marks will indicate successful import of specific items. Click Continue.
- When the process is finished, click View Content to access the course material.