Add a Norton Coursepack to your new or existing Blackboard course and, in minutes, you'll have access to high quality, customizable tools for learning and assessment. Follow these instructions to install your Blackboard coursepack.
How do I install a Blackboard coursepack?
- Download your coursepack file – Blackboard Coursepack- from the For Instructors tab for your text. Leave it zipped and save it to your desktop.
- If you do not already have a blank course set up in Blackboard, ask your local IT staff to create one for you.
- Log in using an account that has course administration privileges. Make sure EDIT mode is on.
- Under the Control Panel, select Packages and Utilities, and then Import Package/View Logs.
- Click on Import Package; then in the Select a Package field, use the Browse feature to locate the zip file (xxx_xxx_BB.zip) on your desktop.
- Check each of the boxes in section 3, Select Course Materials, or choose Select All, depending on the option available to you.
- To import quizzes but not the grade center entries, uncheck the Grade Center Columns and Settings component.
- Press the Submit button and wait for the process to complete. A status message will appear when the process is complete.
- Go to the Home/Welcome page and refresh your browser to update the course buttons and see your coursepack content.