Add a Norton Coursepack to your new or existing Blackboard course and, in minutes, you'll have access to high quality, customizable tools for learning and assessment--all at no cost to you, or your students. Follow these instructions to install your Blackboard coursepack.
How do I install a Blackboard coursepack?
- Download your coursepack file – Blackboard 7.1-9 - from the For Instructors tab for your text. Leave it zipped and save it to your desktop.
- If you do not already have a blank course set up in Blackboard, ask your local IT staff to create one for you.
- Log in using an account that has system administration privileges. Make sure EDIT mode is on.
- Under the Control Panel, select Packages and Utilities, and then Import Package/View Logs.
- Click on Import Package; then in the Select a Package field, use the Browse feature to locate the zip file (xxx_xxx_BB.zip) on your desktop.
- Check each of the boxes in section 3, Select Course Materials, or choose Select All, depending on the option available to you.
- To import quizzes but not the grade center entries, uncheck the Grade Center Columns and Settings component.
- Press the Submit button and wait for the process to complete. A status message will appear when the process is complete.
- Go to the Home/Welcome page and press the Refresh button to update the course buttons and see your coursepack content.