Add a Norton Coursepack to your new or existing Canvas course and, in minutes, you'll have access to high quality, customizable tools for learning and assessment--all at no cost to you, or your students. Follow these instructions to install your Canvas coursepack.
How do I install a Canvas coursepack?
- Download your coursepack file - Canvas, IMS - from the For Instructors tab for your text. Leave it zipped and save it to your desktop.
- Log into your course shell in Canvas and navigate to the Settings tab.
- On the Settings page, click on Import Content into this Course.
This opens a page where you'll select your file type.
- In the Content Type field on the next page, select Canvas Course Export Package.
- Browse for your file ending in imscc on your desktop.
- If you want to select specific items, check off Select specific content.
- Click on Import, and the system will begin the import process.
- If you are selecting specific content, use the blue button to bring up the list of available materials. Screenshot: http://screencast.com/t/1W0wPsBntk
- Check off your desired content, then click the blue Select Content button to begin the import process.
- While the import is running, a progress bar will appear on your page.
- When the import is complete, a green button appears stating Completed. Return to the Modules to see your content.