The new ebook reader contains updated navigation. This page provides details on how users can navigate through the new ebook reader and Table of Contents.
- When logged in you see the Book Title displayed at the top of the page.
- The Chapter and Section you are working in are visible below the Book Title.
- You can open the Account Menu by selecting your username. More information about the features available from this menu are discussed here.
- Indicates what Page you are currently viewing.
- Select the three horizontal lines to make the Table of Contents appear. More information about this feature can be found here.
How do I navigate between sections?
To view the previous section of the ebook scroll to the top of the page you are currently viewing. Select the box showing the previous section name.
More information about navigating the ebook can be found in the Table of Contents section.
Additionally, you can view your current location by selecting the three dots found underneath the book title.
Table of Contents
To open the table of contents, select the three horizontal lines at the top of the page.
From the table of contents, you can view all of the ebook sections.
To expand a chapter, select the arrow next to the chapter name. The chapter you are currently viewing will appear with a blue box around it.
From here you can see all the sections and sub-sections in a specific chapter. Sections that can be futher expanded will have an arrow to the right of the title.
To go back to the previous page of the table of contents select the back button.
How do I search for a specific chapter or section?
You can search the table of contents by entering terms into the search field.
You will see your search results populated.
Please Note: These search results only display content from the table of contents, not the ebook. The Book search feature is not available at this time.