Learning Management System (LMS) integration allows you to access Norton Digital Toolkit products directly from your instructor's LMS course and access your grades from within the LMS gradebook. This page will show you how to complete this setup.
How do I setup LMS integration with my instructor's course?
Before beginning this process, please confirm with your instructor that he or she is actually using LMS integration with your course.
To setup your Learning Management System (LMS) integration, please follow these steps:
- Click on an InQuizitive/Ebook/ZAPS link in your LMS course.
- Wait for the box that prompts "Have you already registered?"
- Select, "No, I need to register, purchase, or sign up for trial access."
- Enter your name, your school email address, and create a password.
- As you complete registration, you'll have three options:
- If you already have a registration code--Enter your registration code and click the "Register my code" button at the bottom of the box.
- If you want to purchase digital product access online--Select "I want to purchase access" option and click the "Show Purchasing Options" button.
- If you want to try digital products before purchasing--Select "I want to sign up for free trial access" option and click the "Sign Up For Trial Access" button.
- To ensure your instructor can see your grades, be sure to access InQuizitive/Ebook/ZAPS activities from the link found in your LMS course.
Which devices and browsers can be used to access the Digital Resources?
To view minimum system requirements for using Norton Digital Products, please click here.