Create a New Student Set that Starts with a Copy of Assignments and Settings from a Previous Student Set
To create a new Student Set that starts with a copy of assignments and settings from a previous Student Set, select option 2., choose a Student Set from the dropdown menu, and click the "Next" button.
If you would like to copy the assignments and settings from another instructor's Student Set (it must be the same textbook for this to work properly), select option 2., choose "Copy from another instructor's Student Set" from the dropdown menu, enter the Student Set ID number of the Student Set you'd like to copy in the field that appears to the right of the dropdown menu, and click the "Next" button.
- "COPY OF" will be added to the beginning of the original Student Set's title. Please feel free to modify the title to fit your needs for this new Student Set.
- Enter your school's internet domain name (the information to the right of the "@" symbol in your school email address). After you fill in this information the first time, this field should be automatically filled-in the next time you create a new Student Set.
- Click on the "Start date:" field and a calendar will appear. Select a start date for the Student Set you are creating. You can also enter the start date manually by using this format: MM/DD/YYYY.
- Click on the "End date:" field and select an end date for the Student Set.
- Click on the "Cancel" button to close this window and return to the "Manage Student Sets" window without creating a new Student Set.
- Click on the "Back" button to return to the previous screen to select a different method for initializing your Student Set.
- Click on the "Create Student Set" button to create a Student Set using the information you provided.
Even though the assignments and settings were copied from another Student Set, your new Student Set will be assigned a new, unique Student Set ID number. This is the five-digit number that you should give to your students so that they can join this specific Student Set. Click on the "OK" button to close the message window and return to the "Manage Student Sets" window.